The Medium STEIN Bleed Control Kit contains the following essential haemorrhage control equipment:
STEIN Bleed Control Kit Storage Bag
- Large grab handle which doubles as a hang point
- Belt Loop with double popper fastening
- Heavy Duty Zipper with Security Seal loops
- Lightweight, strong high-tech nylon material
- Size: 150mm (W) - 230mm (L) - 60mm (D)
- The SWAT-Tourniquet™ is a unique and multipurpose dressing, its name provides a description for usage Stretch, Wrap, and Tuck
- Allows a more rapid means to control extremity bleeding and allows application of the device higher into the groin and axilla than other tourniquets
- Individuals can effectively apply it in seconds with little to no prior training
- Can be used as a pressure dressing
- Can be used as an elastic bandage
- Can also be used to loosely apply pressure across the chest or abdomen
4 inch White Israeli Bandage
- 4" wide haemorrhage control bandage
- Elastic wrap pressure applicator, closure bar for max pressure
- Non-adherent pad
- Ready-to-deploy sterile package
Compressed Dressing Gauze
- Use along with a compression bandage to control moderate haemorrhage
- Intended to provide a thick absorbent sterile pad
- Compressed and packaged into a compact wrapping
WoundClot Trauma 10cm x 10cm Haemostatic Gauze Dressing
- WoundClot is a bio-absorbable, non-compressional haemostatic gauze made from non-oxidised cellulose which can be fabricated into a variety of forms suitable for use in the control of bleeding on a wide range of wounds including severe trauma and lacerations
- Scientifically designed to create a haemodynamic gel environment
- WoundClot absorbs large amounts of coagulants while adhering to the wound
- A rapid and sustained haemostatic effectively helping to preserve the wound site for clinical treatment
- The absorption capabilities of WoundClot is over 2500% its own weight
Sterile 20ml Ampoule Wound Cleansing Solution
- Sterile, single use emergency wound cleansing solution
- Ready to use, twist off top for ease of use
- 20ml Ampoule
Medical Pro-Series Shears
- Designed for pre-hospital specialists, emergency rooms and ER personnel
- Effectively cuts through Chainsaw Protective Clothing with ease
Blue Nitrile Gloves – Large
- Provides excellent protection while administering first aid
- Nitrile construction is non-allergenic and safe for everyone
- Eliminates allergic reactions to latex
Mini Surgical Marker Pen
- Designed to be used directly on the skin
- Use to document time of application of SWAT
- Make notes on the casualty’s skin for the Emergency Room Doctors
- Scrub resistant ink
- Supplied with spare Tamper Seals so the kit can be opened and inspected then re-sealed
- Heavy-duty, High Density Polyethylene and Acetal, one-piece construction
- Patented, tamper-resistant, nylon locking mechanism
- Patented removal system means no tools or cutters are required to remove
ALERT LEVEL RED RESTRICTIONS APPLY - EXPECT DELIVERY DELAYS.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $250. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
|Orders Over $250
SUPPLY CHAIN DISRUPTION
Due to factors out of our control, Treetools is experiencing random shipping delays and supply issues that may result in some gear not being available either in-store and/or online. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
*Free Shipping excludes ladders and overweight product.
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING Treetools is a 'kiwi only' affair.
Find out more about Treetools Shipping and Return Policy here.
All parcels require a signature on delivery unless requested otherwise.