- Designed for rope access work (expert users only)
- Opening side plate for climbing line installation without the need to remove the device from your harness or anchor
- LOV3 seamlessly moves from ascent to descent on vertical or diagonal ropes
- Robust, fully riveted construction
- Long life stainless cams with replaceable tensioning cleat
- Made in France
PLEASE NOTE: Adequate training and judgment are needed to reduce the risks inherent in using this equipment. The purchaser's responsibility is to ensure they are competent in using this product. Treetools strongly advise that you do not use any height safety equipment without first undertaking appropriate training.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $250. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
|Orders Over $250
SUPPLY CHAIN DISRUPTION
Due to factors out of our control, Treetools is experiencing random shipping delays and supply issues that may result in some gear not being available either in-store and/or online. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
*Free Shipping excludes ladders and overweight product.
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING Treetools is a 'kiwi only' affair.
Find out more about Treetools Shipping and Return Policy here.
All parcels require a signature on delivery unless requested otherwise.