- Designed for rope access work (expert users only)
- AUTO-LOCK system allows users to easily position themselves at the work station without having to manipulate the handle or tie off the device: as soon as the user releases the handle, the rope is automatically locked in the device. The automatic return system on the handle limits the risk of the device getting accidentally snagged
- Multi-function handle allows the user to:
- once locked, the rope can be taken up without having to manipulate the handle, allowing for easy short ascents
- position himself at the work station without having to tie off the device
- The automatic return system on the handle limits risks in case of an involuntary action by the user
- Handle storage position reduces the risk of snagging when the descender is being carried on the harness
- The gate on the moving side plate helps prevent dropping the device and facilitates rope installation when passing intermediate anchors
- Lowers heavy loads up to 200 kg
PLEASE NOTE: Adequate training and judgment are needed to reduce the risks inherent in using this equipment. The purchaser's responsibility is to ensure they are competent in using this product. Treetools strongly advise that you do not use any height safety equipment without first undertaking appropriate training.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $250. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
|Orders Over $250
SUPPLY CHAIN DISRUPTION
Due to factors out of our control, Treetools is experiencing random shipping delays and supply issues that may result in some gear not being available either in-store and/or online. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
*Free Shipping excludes ladders and overweight product.
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING Treetools is a 'kiwi only' affair.
Find out more about Treetools Shipping and Return Policy here.
All parcels require a signature on delivery unless requested otherwise.
Accurately tracking the life of a product is paramount for your safety
At Treetools, we prioritize your safety above all else, so we cannot accept returns on safety equipment. This policy ensures that your gear is always brand new, safe, and traceable to our trusted manufacturers and suppliers. We understand the critical role this equipment plays in your safety, potentially even preserving your life during climbs or work aloft. Therefore, we urge you to choose carefully before making your purchase. Additionally, please note that suitably trained and qualified individuals should use the climbing and rigging equipment listed on our website. Thank you for your understanding and commitment to safety.
What counts as work at height safety equipment?
- Climbing Kits
- Climbing Lines
- Climbing spurs
- Friction Cords
- Friction Savers
- Rope Tools
It is crucial that you select compatible gear for your specific configuration to ensure maximum safety. Failure to do so may result in severe consequences. We highly recommend that you choose the correct diameter rope that matches the hardware you are using. Please note that safety products cannot be returned due to configuration incompatibility. Therefore, we strongly advise you to conduct thorough research or ask us for clarification before making a purchase. Your safety is our top priority.