- Class A plus 360° calf protection
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997
- Uses Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection system with dual-acting, ultra-high tenacity fibres, rated to 20 m/s
- Lightweight with total garment weight just 1.2 kg (size Medium)
- Durable comfort with high abrasion resistant, stretch upper outer fabric giving ease of movement as well as long-lasting wear
- Adjustable cooling using zipped rear vents to help stay cool on warmer days
- Legendary Clogger fit offering superior comfort and reduced bulk
- 4 zipped pockets strategically placed; gives easy access when in a harness with zipper pulls so you can open the zip even when wearing gloves
- Upgraded zippers with a tighter seal and more robust teeth
- Stay dry-waterproof, tough fabric to above the knee also increases durability
- Stretchzone© rear seam construction to help eliminate seam failure
- High-back and elasticized waist ensures a snug fit that flexes with movement while keeping you warm on winter days
- Spur and bark protection with the abrasion resistant fabric on the inside of the legs
No PPE can ensure 100% protection from the use of handheld chainsaws. Users must ensure that the garment is suitable for the application and must follow all manufacturers safety procedures and guidelines. Correct training is essential prior to any activity when using powered chainsaws.
||75 - 80
||81 - 86
||87 - 92
||93 - 98
||99 - 104
||105 - 110
Please note: When selecting the correct size of trouser the lower figure is based on the waist being un-stretched whereas the higher figure is based on the waist being fully stretched. Please allow for freedom of movement when selecting the correct trouser size. Trousers should always be worn with a belt or braces ensuring the trousers are worn correctly and not as drop crotch style.
ALERT LEVEL 3 RESTRICTIONS APPLY - EXPECT DELIVERY DELAYS.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $250. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
|Orders Over $250
SUPPLY CHAIN DISRUPTION
Due to factors out of our control, Treetools is experiencing random shipping delays and supply issues that may result in some gear not being available either in-store and/or online. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
*Free Shipping excludes ladders and overweight product.
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING Treetools is a 'kiwi only' affair.
Find out more about Treetools Shipping and Return Policy here.
All parcels require a signature on delivery unless requested otherwise.