- Lightweight design, less than 1kg (2lb, 6oz)
- UV protective and cooling outer fabric, engineered to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat
- Cooling outer fabric; the outer fabric is engineered to move moisture away from the skin keeping you cooler
- 4-way stretch outer fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility
- High abrasion resistant fabric over the knee, the inside of the calf and ankle areas
- Abrasion resistant fabric; high abrasion resistant fabric has been incorporated from the knee down increasing the durability in these high wear areas
- Ultra-high tear strength fabric at the right calf to protect against small cuts caused by the chainsaw, when hanging off the harness
- Tough, mesh and large cooling vents at rear of both legs for ventilation
- Certified to AS/NZS 4453.3:1997
- Made in New Zealand for NZ conditions
No PPE can ensure 100% protection from the use of handheld chainsaws. Users must ensure that the garment is suitable for the application and must follow all manufacturers safety procedures and guidelines. Correct training is essential prior to any activity when using powered chainsaws.
||75 - 80
||81 - 86
||87 - 92
||93 - 98
||99 - 104
||105 - 110
Please note: When selecting the correct size of trouser the lower figure is based on the waist being un-stretched whereas the higher figure is based on the waist being fully stretched. Please allow for freedom of movement when selecting the correct trouser size. Trousers should always be worn with a belt or braces ensuring the trousers are worn correctly and not as drop crotch style.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $250. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
|Orders Over $250
*Free Shipping excludes ladders and overweight product.
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING Treetools is a 'kiwi only' affair.
Find out more about Treetools Shipping and Return Policy here.
All parcels require a signature on delivery unless requested otherwise.