- Multi-directional material for increased movement and comfort
- Pre-formed ArmortexKFM abrasion resistant knees (waterproof)
- Large rear zipped air-vents for increased ventilation with mesh lining
- Highly reflective seam piping for safety in low-light conditions
- Two zipped side pockets – downward closure
- Large back pocket with zipper
- Quality YKK zipper systems throughout
- ArmortexKFM tear-resistant waterproof hem with 360ᴼ protection
- Integrated gaiters with lace hook
- Weight 1300g (Based on size M)
- Certified to EN 381-5 Class 1 (20 m/s)
No PPE can ensure 100% protection from the use of handheld chainsaws. Users must ensure that the garment is suitable for the application and must follow all manufactures safety procedures and guidelines. Correct training is essential prior to any activity when using powered chainsaws.
||67 - 81
||26 - 32
||75 - 89
||29 - 35
||83 - 97
||32 - 38
||91 - 105
||36 - 41
||93 - 113
||39 - 44
Please note: When selecting the correct size of trouser the lower figure is based on the waist being un-stretched whereas the higher figure is based on the waist being fully stretched. Please allow for freedom of movement when selecting the correct trouser size. Trousers should always be worn with a belt or braces ensuring the trousers are worn correctly and not as drop crotch style.
|Orders Over $250
Free Shipping excludes ladders and overweight product.
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING Treetools is a 'kiwi only' affair.
Find out more about Treetools Shipping and Return Policy here.
All parcels require signature on delivery unless requested otherwise.