- Constructed with Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection fabric which is light, cool and quick drying, rated to 20 m/s
- Durable 4-way stretch nylon/lycra outer
- Front protection from waist to the ankle
- Opening at hem to remove debris
- Elasticized waist
- Lock stitched seams and reinforced stress points
- Two large zipped pockets
- Distinctive high-visibility orange panels on the lower leg
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997
- Made in New Zealand for NZ conditions
No PPE can ensure 100% protection from the use of handheld chainsaws. Users must ensure that the garment is suitable for the application and must follow all manufacturers safety procedures and guidelines. Correct training is essential prior to any activity when using powered chainsaws.
||78 - 83
||84 - 89
||90 - 95
||96 - 101
||102 - 107
||108 - 113
Please note: When selecting the correct size of trouser the lower figure is based on the waist being un-stretched whereas the higher figure is based on the waist being fully stretched. Please allow for freedom of movement when selecting the correct trouser size. Trousers should always be worn with a belt or braces ensuring the trousers are worn correctly and not as drop crotch style.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $250. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
|Orders Over $250
2020-21 SUPPLY CHAIN DISRUPTION
Due to factors out of our control, Treetools is experiencing random shipping delays and supply issues that may result in some gear not being available either in-store and/or online. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
*Free Shipping excludes ladders and overweight product.
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING Treetools is a 'kiwi only' affair.
Find out more about Treetools Shipping and Return Policy here.
All parcels require a signature on delivery unless requested otherwise.