- 4-way 120% stretch FR outer for ease of movement with 60% increase in tear strength for extended life
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997 for chainsaw protection tp exceed 20 m/s
- Complies with NFPA Code 70E 130.7(11) and ENA NENS 09-2014 for arc protection
- Outer fabric rated to 11 cal/cm2 according to ASTM F1959 for arc resistance and passed EN ISO 15025: 2000 for fire resistance
- All components fire resistant, including outer fabric, chainsaw protective fabric and lining
- Uses ArrestexFR fire-resistant chainsaw protection material which will not melt or burn and is light, cool and quick drying, rated to 3,600 ft/min with coverage from waist to ankle
- 2 inch wide FR reflective tape at the lower leg complies with the performance requirements of high visibility standards: ANSI 107:2015; AS/NZS 1906.4:2010
- Elasticized waist increases comfort and fit
- Opening in bottom hem of both leg for removal of debris
- Belt loops to fit a 2 inch belt
- Two zipped hip pockets and a zipped pocket on the left thigh for ease of access while wearing a harness
- Lock stitched seams and stress points reinforced
- Total weight less than 1.1 kg (Medium)
No PPE can ensure 100% protection from the use of handheld chainsaws. Users must ensure that the garment is suitable for the application and must follow all manufacturers safety procedures and guidelines. Correct training is essential prior to any activity when using powered chainsaws.
||75 - 80
||81 - 86
||87 - 92
||93 - 98
||99 - 104
||105 - 110
Please note: When selecting the correct size of trouser the lower figure is based on the waist being un-stretched whereas the higher figure
is based on the waist being fully stretched. Please allow for freedom of movement when selecting the correct trouser size. Trousers should always be
worn with a belt or braces ensuring the trousers are worn correctly and not as drop crotch style.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $250. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
|Orders Over $250
SUPPLY CHAIN DISRUPTION
Due to factors out of our control, Treetools is experiencing random shipping delays and supply issues that may result in some gear not being available either in-store and/or online. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
*Free Shipping excludes ladders and overweight product.
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING Treetools is a 'kiwi only' affair.
Find out more about Treetools Shipping and Return Policy here.
All parcels require a signature on delivery unless requested otherwise.