- Lightweight, new generation ARRESTEX HP chainsaw protective fabric
- Durable comfort with long-lasting 4-way stretch fabric
- Waterproof fabric below the knee
- Zipped rear vents for improved breathability
- Double-wall seat area - 2-layers of fabric to give extra wear resistance to the bum area
- European style high-back, elasticized waist
- Extra leg length
- Strategically placed pockets with large zippers for access when wearing a harness
- Certified to AS/NZS 4453.3:1997
- Made in New Zealand for NZ conditions
No PPE can ensure 100% protection from the use of handheld chainsaws. Users must ensure that the garment is suitable for the application and must follow all manufacturers safety procedures and guidelines. Correct training is essential prior to any activity when using powered chainsaws.
||75 - 80
||81 - 86
||87 - 92
||93 - 98
||99 - 104
||105 - 110
Please note: When selecting the correct size of trouser the lower figure is based on the waist being un-stretched whereas the higher figure is based on the waist being fully stretched. Please allow for freedom of movement when selecting the correct trouser size. Trousers should always be worn with a belt or braces ensuring the trousers are worn correctly and not as drop crotch style.
ALERT LEVEL 2 - ANTICIPATE DELIVERY DELAYS
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $250. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
|Orders Over $250
*Free Shipping excludes ladders and overweight product.
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING Treetools is a 'kiwi only' affair.
Find out more about Treetools Shipping and Return Policy here.
All parcels require a signature on delivery unless requested otherwise.