The Small “Basic Bleed Kit” contains the following essential haemorrhage control equipment:
Stein Harness Mount Storage Pouch
- Velcro belt loop with securing press stub and D Ring
- Sealed Zipper, weather-resistant lightweight, strong high-tech material
- Size: 90mm (W) - 130mm (L) - 40mm (D)
4 inch White Israeli Bandage
- 4" wide haemorrhage control bandage
- Elastic wrap pressure applicator, closure bar for max pressure
- Non-adherent pad
- Ready-to-deploy sterile package
WoundClot Trauma 10cm x 10cm Haemostatic Gauze Dressing
- WoundClot is a bio-absorbable, non-compressional haemostatic gauze made from non-oxidised cellulose which can be fabricated into a variety of forms suitable for use in the control of bleeding on a wide range of wounds including severe trauma and lacerations
- Scientifically designed to create a haemodynamic gel environment
- WoundClot absorbs large amounts of coagulants while adhering to the wound
- A rapid and sustained haemostatic effectively helping to preserve the wound site for clinical treatment
- The absorption capabilities of WoundClot is over 2500% its own weight
Sterile 20ml Ampoule Wound Cleansing Solution
- Sterile, single use emergency wound cleansing solution
- Ready to use, twist off top for ease of use
- 20ml Ampoule
Blue Nitrile Gloves – Large
- Provides excellent protection while administering first aid
- Nitrile construction is non-allergenic and safe for everyone
- Eliminates allergic reactions to latex
|Orders Over $250
Free Shipping excludes ladders and overweight product.
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING Treetools is a 'kiwi only' affair.
Find our more about Treetools Shipping and Return Policy here.
All parcels require signature on delivery.